Cookies are small text files which can be used by websites to enable the user to make more effective use of the website.
The law establishes that we can store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for the functioning of this website. We require your permission for all other kinds of cookies.
This website uses different kinds of cookies. The cookies which appear on our pages sometimes come from third-party services.
Depending on the body which manages them:
- First-party cookies. These are cookies sent from a computer or domain managed by us to the user’s device.
- Third-party cookies. These are cookies sent to the user’s device from a computer or domain which is not managed or controlled by us. In this case, the cookies installed by us which compile information managed by third parties are also included. Third-party cookies may be used to measure and analyze users’ behavior in order to improve their experience on our website.
Depending on the period of time the device remains switched on:
- Session cookies. These collect data while the user is browsing on our website in order to provide the requested service. They expire or are deleted when the browser is closed.
- Persistent cookies. These are stored on the user’s device. They expire within the mid or long term or never expire.
Depending on the purpose:
- Technical cookies. These are necessary for browsing the web page properly.
- Customization cookies. These enable the user to define the features (e.g. language) for browsing the web page.
- Analytical cookies. These enable us to perform analysis linked to the user’s browsing to monitor use of the web page, as well as to produce statistics on the most popular contents, the number of visitors, etc.
- Advertising cookies.
The purposes of the cookies used by us are as follows:
- Technical cookies. The purpose of these kinds of cookies is to ensure that browsing the page is performed in a satisfactory manner. These kind of cookies enable the system to recognize registered users and to remind them of their usernames and passwords, among other functions.
- Customization cookies. These cookies enable the user to access our website with some pre-defined characteristics of a general nature, such as the language or browser, or the geographical location from where the service is accessed. This information on users enables us to provide a better and more personalized service.
- Analytical cookies. The anonymous data contained in these cookies enables the measurement, monitoring and study of the users’ activity in order to make improvements to our websites, applications and platforms.
- Advertising cookies. These cookies facilitate the management of the advertising spaces on the basis of criteria such as content-editing and the users’ browsing habits.
You can block or disable the cookies by activating the option in your browser that allows you to refuse the installation of all or some cookies. Most browsers will allow you to override a cookie warning or automatically override a cookie.
If you refute the cookies, you can continue using our website, although it is possible that some of the services are affected.
If you wish to withdraw, at any time, your consent to this Cookies Policy, you must delete the cookies stored to your equipment (computer or mobile device) through the preferences and settings of your Internet browser.