International Conference: Camel milk overview in the Mediterranean basin
On behalf of the CAMELMILK project ”Boost the production, processing and consumption of camel milk in the Mediterranean basin” funded by the PRIMA programme and supported under Horizon 2020, the European Union’s Framework Programme for Research and Innovation we cordially invite you to participate on the International Camel Milk Conference scheduled for 22nd of November 2022 in El Oued, Algeria.
Numerous interactive presentations, round table and discussion all around the Mediterranean basin will impulse statements and lessons learned from experienced experts on camel milk sector.
Use this opportunity to exchange experiences, get free advice and get to know future cooperation partners. The short profiles of the participants are available on the CAMELMILK project web page www.camel-milk.org and on the camel-milk social network Instagram; Facebook; Linkedin.
Participants that will follow the conference online will receive an email for access to the online conference.
Benefits of participation:
- Get to know successful camel milk farm from the Mediterranean region
- Exchange of experience with camel milk farmers from Algeria, France, Turkey
- Exchange of experience about production techniques, business models, marketing, value chain, regulation, consumer perception, etc, with the experts from Turkey, Algeria, Croatia, Italy, Germany, France, Spain, USA, UAE
- Participation in informative contributions and exciting discussions
- Meet strong potential cooperation and trade partners
- Degustation of camel milk product
- Access to books, publications, leaflets
Who should participate?
- Local and public authorities, ministries
- Research institutions, universities
- Farmers, industries, distributors
- Retail shops and chains
8:30 – 09:00 Reception of guests
09:00 – 09:20 Introductory speeches by organizers and dignitaries
09:20 – 12:15 Session 1 – CAMELMILK project results: Boost the production, processing and consumption of camel milk in the Mediterranean basin
12:15 – 14:00 Session 2 – Overview of camel milk sector
14:00 – 14:15 Closing speech and distribution of certificates
Detailed program is in the ,,Publication“ part.
Link for registration for online participation https://docs.google.com/forms/d/17KBMuHiMLHASbPbQuqg0L4M2-rUt7vn1RW3DhdIhkvY/edit